Welcome to the application system for part-time studies and internships at the University of Silesia in Katowice.
If you want to study/do an internship at the University of Silesia you must:
- be a student of our partner university, which has concluded a bilateral cooperation agreement with us, within a specific field of study,
- present us with a decision on referral to study at the University of Silesia issued by an external organization managing exchange programs (e.g. NAWA),
- present us with an acceptance confirmation issued by the internship coordinator at the faculty where the internship is to be carried out.
In either case, your home university should send us an official nomination confirming your eligibility for a short-term exchange at our university.
The nomination should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and it should include the following details:
- student's name
- student's email address
- current field, level and year of study at the home institution
- the field and level of study within which the arrival will take place
- the name of the host faculty where the mobility is going to take place
After meeting the above conditions, please select the appropriate option from the OFFER tab and submit the application form.
Application deadlines for studies:
winter semester: June 30.
summer semester: January 20.
Application deadline for internships:
Continuous, depending on individual arrangements (no later than one month before the scheduled start date of the internship)